Hours: Full Time
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
Allia C&C (City & Continental) provide a wide range of services on funding for social and commercial enterprises. As a leading expert in socially responsible finance, the company has extensive experience in facilitating funding for a variety of sectors – particularly housing, care, education, real estate and alternative lending. This service is further enhanced by our broking platform who have an established reputation as a specialist in illiquid and distressed debt, as well as the conventional bond markets.
At Allia C&C, our people are pivotal to our success. The unique qualities of our business, along with our determination and passion, puts us at the forefront of the socially responsible finance scene. This means we can offer something different to other financial organisations – a chance to make an impact.
We are part of the Allia Group, a not-for-profit organisation, working with organisations, entrepreneurs and businesses that aim to make positive change for people, where they live and the environment.
We are looking for someone who shares our values and our aspiration. This role is for someone who can offer Debt Capital Market and Settlements Support, who will work with the brokering and debt capital markets departments co-ordinating settlements, new issues and providing general project management support.
- Timely confirmation and settlement of all securities’ trades
- Manage and implement new issues settlements
- Monitor and clear all unconfirmed and failing trades.
- Manage relationships with internal and contracted brokers and act as central point of contact for all broker queries.
- Process new client and counterparty onboarding ensuring that any KYC or relevant checks have been met.
- Work closely and build effective relationships with our clearing agent.
- To provide a consistently high level of client service to our external and internal clients/stakeholders
- Collate settlement reports and present as required to the senior team.
- Continually review and improve the working practices/processes of the team
- Maintain awareness of compliance and regulatory data development to ensure impacts are managed appropriately
- Manage broking systems including Bloomberg, Refinitiv etc.
- Ensure all data and filing systems are kept up to date.
- Manage multiple inboxes and deal with enquiries efficiently and effectively
- Support the new issue process
- Manage settlements on the issue
- Manage the stock exchange documentation process
Debt Capital Markets:
- Organise investor roadshows
- Prepare weekly trading data from Bloomberg/Refinitiv for client reports.
Experience and Skills
- University educated (or at least 3 years’ experience in a similar technical role)
- Knowledge of finance operations and financial markets preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well both individually with minimal guidance and as part of a team
- Technically minded
- Highly numerate with good Excel skills
- Great communication and listening skills
- Fluency in English
We are committed to equality and diversity, we value the strength that comes with difference and the positive contribution that diversity brings to the communities in which we serve. We are working to increase diversity and would particularly welcome applications from groups that are currently under-represented, including those from a BAME background.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV with a supporting covering letter highlighting your skills and experience along with why we should consider you for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Applications will not be considered without this information.